Effects tutorial Effects tutorial

It wasn't really usefull

I'm learning flash these days and I found no help into watching all this tutorial. You should describe and suggest the tools we need to use as it makes it easyer to follow. And show an exemple step-by-step with explanation would enhance this. Maybe you could even use some printscreens from macromedia to support your sayings.

Main quality was good, with pills moving and graphics. The tutorial is also very short.

AdmiraL-R

Jayissocool responds:

it did have print screens and step by steps. was short there is another section but filesize was huge. thx...

Lazy Crocodile Lazy Crocodile

Maybe ...

But oh well ... Crocodiles aren't ocean creatures. Sad isn't it?

Oh and, don't forget next time to class this in movies, not games.

Funky-MasterM responds:

I do not really know what you are talking about. Since it’s interactive as in “Click on the coconut” I think it’s totally a game. How do you know this one is based in the ocean anyways?

Warrior Prince Game Warrior Prince Game

OMFG

The game takes 1337 kbs.

Lmao.

Good goj on this.

Math Adventure Math Adventure

You got all wrong

I'm sorry but you made many mistakes in your answers, none has the right answer after question 1, while 2 should have been ok at question 1

Remake if you want, but I'm not letting this abomination pass.

light force blocks 2005 light force blocks 2005

There's place for improvement

-So I suggest you to add a 'cancel last action' button.

-Also I'd strongly recommand something as 'game over' when there are no more possibilities.

-Add a highest score pattern so we can easily remember what was our precedent scores.

It was nice anyway.

Mario Combat Mario Combat

It was ok

Except disappear, nothing happens when they get hit and destroyed.
Plus I have tested to leave 1 dude , and bombs were coming from no where, you need to fix that.
3 levels is a bit short, should be good to add an animation once succeded and else.
I fire but I'm deaf, there are no sound.

Collision Collision

Lol

Actually this is very easy.

Dodging balls is easy, just put yourself very close in a corner and wait, lol, get a coffee and a snack and watch score growing.

kdb003 responds:

yeah i should probably fix that

Gravity Arcade Gravity Arcade

21376 ... beat this ^_^

Oh well, I just clicke 2nd button, then went at screen limit and released it.

Anything you think to improve this?

mercygames responds:

haha nice..

A Chain Reaction Game A Chain Reaction Game

Quite good ...

... and addictive, thanks for the warning.
The ones I liked the most was Atoms.

If you ever consider to remake it, set some more options for the style, maybe for more sounds effect. Set something for the size of explosions and something for our current highscore. Set something for the amount of atoms sent per second of something like that could be nice too.

Would be nice to have some other atom shape as they shouldn't react that way together if they're all from same element ;)

Snake Deluxe Snake Deluxe

Good, but

Music stops and doesnt restart itself. Hard to believe ill leave keybord to click on it. lol. Oh no, crashed. ;) Should do something about music.